Every penny we receive helps us to save lives. We rely on your donations to help people in crisis.
“If I hadn’t found Maytree I would today be dead. It’s not easy but it worked for me. I’m alive and I want to be alive.” Maytree Guest
Maytree is a registered charity and entirely funded by donations and fundraising. There is no charge to our guests or agencies making referrals and every penny we receive helps us to save lives. We are hugely grateful to everyone who donates to us and even the smallest donation makes a difference.
Make regular donations and make a difference
Every donation matters to us. Maytree’s house is able to stay open because of the donations we receive. Monthly or other regular donations enable us to plan ahead confidently to develop more support services and save more lives.
- If you can donate just £2.00 a month, you can make a difference
- £10 will pay for the recruitment and DBS clearance for each new befriender volunteer
- £25 will pay for all the healthy meals needed by a person in suicidal crisis during their stay
- £30 a month will help towards the cost of someone in suicidal crisis to spend one night at Maytree
- £50 will pay for the telephone and email costs of supporting ten people in suicidal crisis.
If you are a UK tax payer you can Gift Aid your donation which enables us to claim 25% of your donation back from HMRC at no extra cost to you, the donor.